Job Openings: Pharmacist
We are currently hiring a full-time Pharmacist position at our main location.
The successful candidate will be able to handle shifts from Monday to Friday, following the rota pattern:
- Week 1 – Monday to Friday 8.00 – 17.00
- Week 2 – Monday to Friday 12.00 – 21.00
Support will be at hand by an experienced team of Pharmacists and Assistant Pharmacists. We are dispensing around 1,000 items per week, which highlights that the role is demanding. We also offer supervised consumption, DDS packs, NHS and Private PGD services.
The location of the Pharmacy is great, being accessible through various transportation routes.
If you are employed as a Pharmacist with us, you will be caring excellently about the customers and patients, which requires more than dispensing. You will have to listen and attend to others, providing expert advice and reassurance.
- You will be responsible for delivering the pharmacy strategy
- You will be responsible for legal and ethical issues
- Building the capability of the team and the pharmacy
- Reviewing and auditing procedures to ensure that customer care is prioritized
- Catering to a number of professional pharmacy services
What you will Receive
This role is at the centre of our business. We understand how important your job is to us and our customers, which is why we are offering a range of incentives to only find the best pharmacists:
- Competitive starting salary
- Pension contributions
- Annual bonus based on performance
- 25 days annual leave, excluding bank holidays
- Relocation support and opportunity to work in our other locations
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Staff discount
- GPHC fees paid from us
- Access to a range of benefits
What to do Next?
See our GolfRoad Pharmacy websites to get an overview of our services and locations.
By working with us, you will also gain the opportunity to further proceed in your career, as we are continually training our staff members and offer opportunities to move into more of a managerial role. We are also opening new locations regularly, which also creates new opportunities for you.
However, it all starts with you, the work that you do and the care that you provide to our customers. If this role feels like something you are interested in, you would need the following to be considered:
- Be registered with a Pharmacy Regulator
- Be able to show high levels of expertise, recognised by previous peers, patients and other professionals
- Be passionate about providing services through a community pharmacy
- Be highly knowledgeable regarding pharmacy operations and provisions set on a local and national level
- Proven success in communicating with peers, patients and associates. This is a prerequisite, as you will be facing customers daily
- Ability to work part time or full time within one of our available shifts
For this role, we will also run DBS/PVG check, although these matters are also up to discussion prior to moving on with our decision. To apply, you can send us your CV at [email protected].